The Hoyt Carbon RX-7 Ultra Compound Bow is built for massive performance in a lightweight, streamlined design. The Carbon RX-7 Ultra is built with the innovative In-Lineâ„¢Â System that places the Picatinny sight rail, rest mount, and quiver mount in optimized locations for improved balance and stability with minimal bulk. The HBX Proâ„¢Â Cam delivers impressive speed and kinetic energy in an ultra-quiet, ultra-smooth shot. Hoyt Carbon Technologyâ„¢Â creates a super strong and light build, weighing in at just 3.9 pounds. The RX-7 Ultra also features Hoyt’s Short Stopâ„¢Â Stabilizer that lowers the stabilizer for a lower center of gravity and more effective balancing with less weight. Get streamlined performance optimized for the field with the Hoyt Carbon RX-7 Ultra Compound Bow.
- Vitalpointâ„¢ grip decrease negative input for better hold and accuracy
- Adjustable quiver mount allows tailored setup for optimal bow balance
- Hoyt Carbon Technologyâ„¢ creates a lightweight bowâ€”just 3.9 pounds!
- Optimized Shock Podâ„¢ locations absorb more riser vibration after the shot
- Integrate Rest Mounting SystemÂ® is in line with riser, allowing for a lighter rest without extra bulk
- Short Stopâ„¢ Stabilizer creates a lower center of gravity for more efficient balancing with minimal weight
- SLâ„¢ Sidebar Attachment sits in line with riser for less bulk, less weight, less obtrusion, and a more stable, streamlined attachment system
- HBX Proâ„¢ Cam is the smoothest, quietest cam to date and is built for easier tuning, an enhanced sight picture, and a better center shot
- Picatinny sight rail machined into the riser: keeps the weight of the sight off the side of the bow and in line with the riser for better balance, less weight, and greater stability