Why you should choose Electric Bowstrings for your next set of custom strings!
1) 5 stage tension process: From start to finish, Electric Bowstrings High Voltage sets undergo a cycle tensioning process to ensure a completely stable string, with ZERO peep rotation, all with NO break in period!
2) Twist Ratio: Proper twist ratio helps with stability of the string, but a shooter also needs a little bit of flexibility, in order to tune their bow once the strings are installed. Too high, or too low of a twist ratio can lead to under, or over twisting the string during the bow tuning process, which can negatively impact the integrity of the string and serving material.
3) Cycle Tensioning Pre-Stretch: Strings and cables are stretched at 475lbs of tension on pneumatic cylinders, with a pneumatic cycle tensioner that cycles the tension during the stretching phase. This process fully elongates the material, which ensures that the string or cable WILL NOT stretch/creep once installed on the bow. The cycle tensioning mimics the act of shooting your bow, which eliminates the need for “breaking in” your new strings!
4) Serving: Only the best serving materials for each part of the string and cables are used on Electric Bowstrings. Strings and cables are served under high tension, which allows the serving to be put on extremely tight to prevent separation, all without negatively affecting the performance and stability of the string! The serving materials we choose for each part of the string or cable, are specifically chosen to provide the utmost durability, and functionality!
5) Speed Nocks: If the bow comes with speed nocks from the factory, your set of Electric Bowstrings will have speed nocks installed in the same factory placement. Speed nocks not only add a little speed to the bow, but they are also vital to ensuring level nock travel.
6) Quality Control: Every set of strings is quality checked, at every step of the build process, and then undergo a final quality check for overall length and serving placement, prior to being installed in the shop, or being shipped out to the customer.
7) 1-year warranty: Electric Bowstrings Premium High Voltage string sets (452X and X-99 materials) come with a 1-year warranty.
- Zero string and cable stretch/creep!
- Zero peep sight rotation!
- Zero serving separation!
- Zero BS!
There are no reviews yet.