The new Hoyt Carbon RX-7 Compound Bow is engineered for better balance, less weight, and greater stability. The RX-7 features the enhanced HBX Proâ„¢Â Cam with ultra-smooth performance and easier tuning than previous Hoyt cam systems. The integrated rest mounting system and machined Picattiny sight mount keep weight off the side of your bow and in line with the riser for improved balance and stability. Plus, the Hoyt Carbon RX-7 is built with the innovative Short Stop stabilizer and SLâ„¢Â sidebar attachment to create a lower center of gravity for streamlined performance without excess weight. Get the most out of your season with the innovative design of the Hoyt Carbon RX-7 Compound Bow.
- Picatinny Sight Mount:Â Hoytâ€™s exclusive Picatinny Rail Mounting System is machined into the Pic Rail into the riser itself. The Picatinny Sight Mount keeps the weight of your sight off the side of your bow, putting it all in line with the riser for better balance, less weight, and greater stability.
- HBX Pro Cam:Â The HBX Proâ„¢ Cam is an enhanced upgrade of its wildly popular HBX predecessor. It has an improved vibration profile, is even smoother than previous HoytÂ cam systems, weighs less, is easier to tune, and creates a better center shot and enhanced sight picture.
- Adjustable Quiver Mount:Â Â The easily adjustable quiver system gives you free rein to tailor your overall setup to your liking and obtain optimal bow balance.
- Integrate Mounting System:Â The dovetail mount is machined into the bow, directly in line with the riser. This allows for a lighter weight rest that doesnâ€™t add extra bulk to the side of the bow and adds unmatched lock-down strength and uncompromising performance.
- Short Stop Stabilizer:Â The Short Stop stabilizer creates a lower center of gravity for a steadier, more effective hold without excess weight. With the attachment point farther forward, the 2-inch Short Stopâ„¢ Stabilizer in this location has the same effectiveness as a 6-inch stabilizer in the traditional mounting location.
- SL Sidebar Attachment:Â The sidebar has lowered mounting location, alsoÂ lowering the center of gravity. The SLâ„¢ Sidebar Attachment is engineered to sit in line with the riser.Â When paired with theÂ SLâ„¢ Sidebar Mount you get less bulk, less weight, less obtrusion, more stabilization, and a more streamlined attachment system for your sidebar