Hoyt RX-4 Alpha
Here’s a great choice for the backcountry, ground blind or tree stand bow hunter, who wants a light, maneuverable, high-performance bow.
- Hoyt’s first ever 29.5- inch Axle-to-axle premier hunting bow, built for tight spaces and stealthy maneuverability.
- Alpha series bows are built to attack from the least expected locations
- Engineered for bowhunters who hunt from treestands, ground blinds or those putting in brutal back country miles where every ounce counts
- Constructed with Hoyt’s exclusive 1.2-pound hollow carbon tube riser for ultimate strength, vibration absorption, and a warm to the touch feel now featuring the Integrated Rest System
- New ZTR Cam system produces speed, and versatility in a smaller package
- Grip system that allows for the ultimate tune and centershot alignment based on your specific hand shape and grip pressure point
- Asymmetrical limbs are locked into the riser by the Zero-tolerance limb pocket interface and prevents all movement for the most solid pocket system available
- Axle-to-axle: 29.5″
- Brace height: 6 1/8″
- Let-off: 85%
- Speed: 342 fps
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Draw length: #2 Cam ZTR (25″-28″)